ECCOM is a small smart team. Since 2005 we have focused on manufacturing unique, complex shapes and items but we also do small and medium series.
Our main focus is on plastic and wooden details and prototypes. We are using robotics, CNC milling machines and additionally we are able to do in-house laser cutting and 3D scanning, product development and design.
In cooperation with our partners we are able to provide solutions which combine different materials, like metals, plastics and glass.
We do have the following capabilities in our workshop:
- CNC milling (from 3D to 6D);
- CNC laser cutting;
- plastic glueing, bending, polishing, welding;
- CAD drawing and modelling;
- SLA, PLA, ABS 3D printing;
- 3D laser scanning;
- vacuum forming.
- 3D mill, 400 x 300 x 100 mm;
- 3D mill, 700 x 400 x 100 mm;
- 3D mill, 3050 x 2050 x 500 mm;
- 6D robot, 7000 x 3050 x 3700 mm;
- lasers up to 2300 x 1500 mm;
- 3D printing 200 x 200 x 200 mm;
- vacuum forming 2438 x 1219 x 584 mm.
Our services are being used by national Defence Forces, local ad & sign industry leaders, educational institutions, not mentioning museums, architects, furniture manufacturers.
L'Oreal, Courvoisier, Macallan, Heineken are a few of the big names whose stands we have at least partially built up.
With best wishes